Monday, May 25, 2015

(New) Exciting 3D image. Artwork, stories and movies at ImagineNation (http://johnpirilloauthor.blogspot.com/)


Magenta Rock Candy Delight!

Here is one of the textures I've been promising to reveal. It took me quite a bit of time experimenting with various materials...such as stones, glass, water...and alterations...such as animation, squashing, stretching, turning and lighting...to come up with this one.

I consider it absolutely stunning. Imagine this piece hanging on your living room wall the size of a huge painting. It would be absolutely eye catching and a showpiece for you to share with friends.

I hope this summer to have an art gallery with my very best work posted so you can do exactly what I described...hang the works in your home, office or job.

Meanwhile,

Enjoy this piece of eye candy.

John.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments and ask questions.