Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Baker Street Adventures Gazette Volume One, Number Three is now posted on ImagineNation

 I've been posting these to my author site, but I will begin posting them here now. I no longer have the first two editions available at this time. I'll look them up and see if I can piece them together again for everyone. When I do, I'll post them here in order.

I think you'll enjoy them as they continue with adventures of Sherlock and Watson, as well as their children and a host of other cool characters I've added into the universe I've created.

Meanwhile, click on the image below or the title below and you'll be able to read issue three.

--John--


Baker Street Adventures Gazette Volume One, Edition Three


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments and ask questions.