Friday, August 8, 2014

Wanta know a secret? The Earth's hollow!

I've been working all day on the cover for the Journey to the Center of the Earth Novel. I think you're going to like it. Hope to finish it tomorrow.

I'm waiting to hear from the publisher so I can get all the specs right for it.

The novel has a a bonus section with a big chunk of my new "Moriarity" novel at the end.

Sort of my way of giving you a Marvel Movie treat at the end after the trailers end.

I've also been piling my pinterest site with tons of blurbs on Journey to the Center of the Earth, from the original Jules Verne novel to the more modern movie version staring Brendan Frasier.

Got some cool movie trailers in there, and also a lot of research stuff I did for  the novels. I say novels, because this novel is but the first of a project trilogy. I suspect it might even run longer than that, because there's so many stories to cover as the plot thickens, unfolds, and then wraps with a conclusion I'm sure most of you won't be expecting.

But on the way to the end of the trilogy I plan on giving you a hair raising ride with bravery, heroics, friendship and self sacrifice that will make you weep, laugh and cry for the greatness of the human spirit and for the denial of others.

Have a great weekend!

John









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments and ask questions.