Monday, July 28, 2014

Journey to the Center of the Earth novel is finished!

Over the weekend I was one busy little beaver.

I finished the final edit of my Journey to the Center of the Earth novel. I will post the cover in the next day or so.

I hope to publish that to a tradebook version as well. I'll keep you posted as to the progress of that as I am able.

Meanwhile, the first novel is a greatly expanded version of the first eight stories I told about the Journey and more connected. I had a lot of fun expanding the characters and giving them more cool things to do as they go deeper beneath our planet.

Hopefully, their journey will ask questions in your mind about many things that we take for granted, but perhaps won't afterwards.

I had a lot of fun expanding and joining everything and I think it's a great read at over three hundred and fifty pages!

Above is an image of what international satellites spied floating just above the moon's surface before the first Hollow Earth Special Forces team descended into the depths.

Below is an image of what some scientists believe to be the shape of our inner earth.

 
And below this line is a fantasy perception of what the center of the earth looks like.

The above illustration was taken from one of the original publications of Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments and ask questions.